S-COM is pleased to offer the S-COM Programmer, a Windows-based
utility designed to simplify the programming and control of the family of S-COM
The S-COM Programmer provides
all you need to program and control S-COM Repeater Controllers including
the following features:
NEW IN VERSION
- Maintain a database of one or
- Connect to an S-COM Controller
remotely over the phone or locally at the repeater site or on the bench
- Send Manually-Entered commands
- Send Script Files of commands
- Built-in Text Editor for
editing Script Files
- Context-Sensitive Help
- Automatic handling of controller's
Phone Line Off-Hook Timer
- Automatic handling of controller
passwords and clock
- Off-line simulation of a connection
- Easy management of controller's
- Named Constants replace
passwords, commands, and codes with easy-to-remember names
- Controls and programs S-COM
5K, 6K, 7K, MRC-100, AGI-200, AGI-1000, and AGI-1100 Controllers
(Note: not compatible with the 7330.)
- Runs on Windows 3.1x, Windows
95/98/ME and Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista-32 equipped with a
Hayes-compatible modem (Note: not compatible with Vista-64 or
- Editor -- Undo, Find, Replace,
Insert Script File, Font Size, Print, Comment/Uncomment Lines .
- Script Files -- Define
CW as text, eg. “WA1JHK/R”; Script Controls for conditional processing.
- Direct Connections to controllers.
Command a controller via a receiver port.
- Send File -- send only
selected text, Auto Disconnect after send, adjustable Transfer Delay between
commands, adjustable Phone Line Off-Hook Timer.
- Named Constants -- View,
Insert, Load, Export, Print.
shipping. Upgrade from V1.0, $15
Discover, American Express, Cashier's Check, Money Orders, Cash COD (Personal
and club checks must clear before shipment.)
© Copyright 2011, S-COM, LLC. Portions ©
Copyright 2000, Dave Maciorowski. All rights reserved.
Last Revised: 2 October 2011.