S-COM DTMF Programmer V1.2 Datasheet
This is a legacy product not currently available for ordering. A replacement product is under development. Contact S-COM for additional information.
S-COM DTMF Programmer is a Windows-based utility designed to simplify the DTMF programming and control of the legacy family of S-COM Repeater Controllers. Controls and programs S-COM 5K, 6K, 7K, MRC-100, AGI-200, AGI-1000, and AGI-1100 Controllers
The S-COM Programmer provides all you need to program and control S-COM Repeater Controllers including the following features:
- Maintain a database of one or more controllers
- Connect to an S-COM Controller remotely over the phone or locally at the repeater site or on the bench
- Send Manually-Entered commands
- Send Script Files of commands
- Built-in Text Editor for editing Script Files
- Context-Sensitive Help
- Automatic handling of controller's Phone Line Off-Hook Timer
- Automatic handling of controller passwords and clock
- Off-line simulation of a connection
- Easy management of controller's time-of-day clock
- Named Constants replace passwords, commands, and codes with easy-to-remember names
- Controls and programs S-COM 5K, 6K, 7K, MRC-100, AGI-200, AGI-1000, and AGI-1100 Controllers
- Runs on Windows 3.1x, Windows 95/98/ME and Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista-32/Win7 equipped with a Hayes-compatible modem (Note: not compatible with 64-bit Intel CPUs running Vista-64 or Windows 7-64.)
NEW IN VERSION 1.2
- Editor -- Undo, Find, Replace, Insert Script File, Font Size, Print, Comment/Uncomment Lines .
- Script Files -- Define CW as text, eg. “WA1JHK/R”; Script Controls for conditional processing.
- Direct Connections to controllers. Command a controller via a receiver port.
- Send File -- send only selected text, Auto Disconnect after send, adjustable Transfer Delay between commands, adjustable Phone Line Off-Hook Timer.
- Named Constants -- View, Insert, Load, Export, Print.