Triple Repeater Controller
Continuing the 7K legacy...
The new S-COM 7330 Repeater Controller
continues the legacy of the 7K Repeater Controller. The all new Main
Board uses the latest technology to provide more functionality than the 7K has
at lower cost.
Note: Feature not yet available. Review the
latest Release Notes for feature status.
- S-COM Programming Language
extended to support new features.
- Fully remotely programmable
via DTMF commands and via the RS-232 Serial Port.
- Your work is safe -- retained
in non-volatile memory and backed up in flash memory -- ensuring that
no information is lost during power outages. Download the controller configuration
for editing, storage, or for use in another controller. (See Note.)
- Install firmware updates
over the RS-232 Serial Port.
- Upload customer-recorded speech
files over the RS-232 Serial Port.
- Create a library of user commands
with S-COM's exclusive Macro capability.
- Powerful messaging lets you generate
CW, custom and standard single and dual tones, multiple paging formats (single-tone,
two-tone, 5/6-tone, and DTMF), and real speech. Messaging is independent by
- Flexible per path programming
of Access Mode, Courtesy Beep, Timeout, etc.
- Flexible per transmitter
programming of ID, Tail, CTCSS, etc.
- A 100-Setpoint Scheduler
executes commands at programmed times and dates.
- Support for the Doug Hall RBI-1
Remote Base Interface lets you build a remote base using Kenwood mobile
radios. (See Note.)
- Configure Meter Faces to report
values read by the A/D input port. (See Note.)
- Energy efficient custom S-COM
- The 7330 has three radio
ports, each with its own set of dedicated resources. Messages on one
port don't block messages on other ports.
- DTMF Decoder
- Audio Delay
- Jumper-configurable receiver
input for flat or de-emphasized audio
- Per-receiver anti-kerchunk
- Dual-tone audio tone generator
with programmable audio level
- CTCSS generator with reverse
- Real speech player with programmable
audio level plays words from a large speech library or from downloaded,
- DB-9 connector per radio port
- Configure each port as a repeater,
a full- or half-duplex link, remote base or a control receiver.
- Configure any receiver to any
transmitter path for complete flexibility in setup and operation.
- Push-on jumpers configure logic
input pullups, COR/CTCSS/PTT invert, Rx deemphasis, Rx/Tx Gain
- Local or remote programming via
DTMF or RS-232 serial port.
- Second RS-232 port for controlling
- Temperature-compensated Real-Time
- Socketed PTT/logic output drivers
for easy field repair
- 3-channel A/D input
- Improved locking power connector
- Extended input voltage range,
- 1U Rack Cabinet and 28-LED Front
- Legendary S-COM Quality and Reliability
- Much More!
More About It
- Now Available!
- $479 plus $15 for UPS shipping.
- Includes the cabinet, LED front
panel, interface connectors, documentation.
Copyright 2011, S-COM, LLC. All rights reserved.
Last Revised: 5 July 2011. Questions or comments regarding this Web site?
Send us an e-mail.
page has been accessed
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
times since 20 May 2006.